How can we help you build a successful mobile app startup?
With €30+ million in funding received by startups that work with us, our process helps founders solve real problems by building thriving mobile products.
Our process for building bold mobile startups.
We work side-by-side with ambitious companies, brands, and founders to solve problems and create dazzling user-centric mobile experiences. We are masters of technologies but in building a successful startup writing code is only a part of the story, our tested and validated process ensures that we keep focusing on the important thing, making your idea successful.
See some projects Our tech stack
When building a startup the most important step is to find the product-market fit. To find it, founders need to focus on their customers, getting their feedback, and adjusting their product accordingly.
We start each project with a 5-day discovery process based on the famous Google Ventures methodology that ends with a validation of the product with real clients.
- Finding the core solution or feature set
- Gain confidence that we are building the right product
- Check the assumptions with real customers
- Day 1 - problem selection
- Day 2 - solution / feature set definition
- Day 3 - storyboarding
- Day 4 - prototype
- Day 5 - real users validation
User Experience & User Interface
Based on the output of the product definition phase, the journeys of the users in the app are defined and the UX designer creates seamless and engaging experiences.
Those journeys are enhanced by our visual design team to incorporate your brand and charm your target audience. We are big fans of minimalist, uncluttered interfaces that help the user achieve tasks, fast & easy.
- Iterate the concept and designs before the development
- Gather feedback and do adjustment before coding
- Design a new concept and a brand that users will love
- Map of the user journeys
- Wireframe of the flows
- Visual identity (UI design) of the screens in the app
Development & Testing
When developing new products, flexibility is the name of the game that's why we implement an Agile methodology, meaning that you'll get Alpha versions of the app frequently so that as a founder you can gather feedback, test, and adjust flows.
Besides development, our QA team ensures that no bugs are found in features developed and that all the flows work correctly when new features are added.
- Build a product that works as expected, free of bugs
- A fully tested pixel-perfect, functioning mobile app according to the designs and agreed specs
- A high-performing backend service to support the app
Launch & Marketing
Having the apps in the app stores it's just a small step in releasing an app. We work alongside you to build marketing assets that best transmits the brand and the solution to the problem they resolve.
The next step is to get the app in front of the users, to do that we help you find the best funnels to reach their audience and help them retain them.
- Launch at the right time based on market timing and growth strategy
- Build a test-driven marketing strategy optimized for quick learnings and efficient use of capital
- The first version of the app released in the app stores
- A marketing campaign running to get the first users
Track, Analyze & Learn
Evolution and change are essential in the lifecycle of mobile apps, that's why you need to update your app periodically based on the feedback received from the users.
Using analytics tools that provide quantitative and behavior reports, you can prioritize the next features and build the roadmap of your product based on user data.
- Making sure you have the right data to make educated decisions for building the roadmap and focus on the right things for the next version of the app
- On-going support and maintenance of the launched product
- Quantitative and user behavior reports
- A backlog of tasks for the next version of the app
Find the latest industry trends, to keep you at the top of your tech game. All curated by a top app development agency, read more on our blog.